Followers

Thursday, March 8, 2007

Knitty

Ok, so I won't lie to you. I'm mostly making this post to see if my technologically-challenged self can actually make this work. But I'm also doing this to let you guys know that the new issue of Knitty is out! Yay! For those of you who don't know... shame on you... It's a free internet magazine (Webzine? maybe there's a snazzy name for it, I don't know) with all sorts of great patterns. Check it out. It's address is www.knitty.com

Also, anyone who wants to make me the space invaders socks is more than welcome. :)

3 comments:

Becki said...

got a link to those space invaders socks? I've been looking for a good sock pattern... Haha- congrats on your first post! I'm so proud of you! You have advanced to the level of beginner blogger. yay! *round of applause*

Becki

onemillionjellybeans said...

Yeah, they're on knitty... they're on the main page, so just go to Knitty.com and click on the space invader socks. They're pretty kick-ass.

onemillionjellybeans said...

Yeah, they're on knitty... they're on the main page, so just go to Knitty.com and click on the space invader socks. They're pretty kick-ass.