Followers

Wednesday, February 14, 2007

New additions

<----------As you can see, I added a few new things to the sidebar. The WIP links (Works in Progress) can be linked to photos of the projects people are working on. If you have a photobucket account, or know how to upload through imageshack.us, it's simple. If you're still figuring out the controls of Blogger, you can email me the link to the photo (or the photo itself, and I can upload it) along with your name and the name of the project. I will put up a link on that side bar, and when they are finished, we can take photos of the completed projects and post them in the other new addition: Finished Projects.

You might have noticed that my name appears A LOT on this page. Don't worry, I'm not that full of myself. As soon as people start posting their own pictures on here, the blog will look more like a group blog rather than solely mine- so join! Post! Enjoy!

See you at Guiliani's!

Becki

No comments: